AWS (Amazon Web Services) Course
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Course Overview
AWS Training in Bangalore
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect’s Associate exam is intended for individuals who perform a Solutions
Architect role. This exam validates an examiner’s ability to:
- Identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built using architecture best practices.
- Provide guidance on architectural best practices to developers and system administrators throughout the
- lifecycle of the project.
- The knowledge and skills required at this level should include all of the following areas and objective components.
- The knowledge level can be defined as including the majority of the following skills or qualities:
- AWS Knowledge
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Professional experience architecting large-scale distributed systems
- Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
- Understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to
- traditional services
- A strong understanding of client interfaces to the AWS platform
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- General IT Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load
- balancers, and storage
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and NoSQL
- Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems
- Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Hands-on experience with core LAN/WAN network technologies
- Experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and OSI Network
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- Work experience with information and application security concepts, mechanisms, and tools
- Awareness of end-user computing and collaborative technologies
- These training courses or other equivalent methodologies will assist in exam preparation:
- Architecting on AWS (aws.amazon.com/training/architect)
- In-depth knowledge or training in at least one high-level programming language
- AWS Cloud Computing Whitepapers (aws.amazon.com/whitepapers)
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- Overview of Security Processes
- AWS Risk & Compliance Whitepaper
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud: Best Practices
- Experience deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Use of the AWS Architecture Center website (aws.amazon.com/architecture)
Note This examination blueprint includes weighting, test objectives, and example content. Example topics and concepts are included to clarify the test objectives; they should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all of the content of this examination.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Level Exam Blueprint 2
The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented.
Domain % of Examination
Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems 60%
Data Security 20%
- The examinee select’s from four or more response option’s the one or multiple options that best complete the
- statement or answer the question. Distracters, or wrong answers, are response options that examinees with
- incomplete knowledge or skill would probably choose, and are generally plausible responses that fit into the
- content area defined by the test objective.
- Test item formats used in this examination are:
- Multiple-choice: Examinee selects one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
- The option can be embedded in a graphic where the examinee points and clicks on their selection choice to complete the test item.
- Multiple-response: Examinee selects more than one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
- Sample Directions: Examinee reads the statement or question and, from the response options, selects only the options that represent the most correct or best answers given the information.
Book a Free Demo
Our Happy Students!
AWS Course Syllabus
1 Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Monitoring and logging
- Familiarity with:
- Best practices for AWS architecture
- Developing to client specifications, including pricing/cost (e.g., on Demand vs. Reserved vs.
- Spot; RTO and RPO DR Design)
- Architectural trade-off decisions (e.g., high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database
- Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2))
- Hybrid IT architectures (e.g., Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC, Directory Services)
- Elasticity and scalability (e.g., Auto Scaling, SQS, ELB, CloudFront)
2 Domain 2.0: Implementation/Deployment
- Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, AWS Elastic
- Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) to code and implement a cloud solution.
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Operate and extend service management in a hybrid IT architecture
- Configure services to support compliance requirements in the cloud
- Launch instances across the AWS global infrastructure
- Configure IAM policies and best practices
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Associate Exam Blueprint
3 Domain 3.0: Data Security
- Recognize and implement secure practices for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
- AWS shared responsibility model
- AWS platform compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- AWS administration and security services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS CloudTrail
- Ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- Core Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
- Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, VPN)
- Design patterns
- DoS mitigation
- Encryption solutions (e.g., key services)
- Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
- Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
- Trusted Advisor
- CloudWatch Logs
Recognize critical disaster recovery techniques and their implementation.
- Disaster recovery
- Recovery time objective
- Recovery point objective
- Amazon Elastic Block Store
- AWS Import/Export
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Amazon Route53
- Validation of data recovery method
4 Domain 4.0: Troubleshooting
- General troubleshooting information and questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Our AWS Trainers
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in AWS Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime AWS projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Our AWS Placement Team
- Has Trained & Placed 2000+ Students
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Our AWS Training centers
- Bangalore Center
- Marathalli Center
- White Field Center
- K R Puram Center
- BTM Center
- Cunningham Road Center
- J P Nagar Center
- Kammanahalli Center
- Ganga Nagar Center
- Koramangala Center
- Vijaya Nagar Center
- Malleswaram Center
- Ramamurthy Nagar Center
- Indira Nagar Center
- Jaya Nagar Center
- Richmond Road Center
- Rajaji Road Center
- Mathikere Center
AWS Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
AWS Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
AWS Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
AWS Online batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Our AWS Course Duration is
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Interactive & Practical Training Sessions
- Assignments & Projects will be Provided
AWS Course is Suitable for
- Windows administrators
- Software developers
- Unix system administrators
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in AWS.
Both are great but are suited for different categories of people. So, those who are time- pressed, are employed, or are busy otherwise, can benefit from online training. It will save time, and trainees will be able to utilize their idle time by taking lessons. There are other benefits too. For instance, they don’t need to be physically present at their training Centre, which not just saves time but also money. This is also helpful when there is no training Centre nearby to enroll for classroom training. Having said that, classroom training has its own upsides too, which we all know of. So, go for whatever suits you best.
- We have excellent trainers for AWS with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in AWS training
- More than 1000 students completed training in AWS
- Excellent Lab facility for AWS Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.