Oracle DBA Course
Oracle DBA Course Overview
Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
MNP Technologies located in Marathalli, Bangalore is a leading name among Oracle DBA Training Institutes in Bangalore providing real-time and placement focused Training Courses in Bangalore. Our Oracle DBA Training Institutes in Bangalore is well equipped with modern lab facilities and digital class rooms that provide our students an excellent atmosphere to learn. Our Oracle DBA Training course content/syllabus is designed keeping in mind the industry needs and current market scenario which empowers our students to be skilled professionals and job ready after successful completion of the course.
We at MNP Technologies give utmost importance to our students and recruit only experienced trainers with a minimum of 5-10 Years of hands on expertise on Oracle DBA skills and knowledge. Our SAP Certified Trainers have in-depth subject knowledge, project implementation experience and proficient teaching skills thus can reshape the students to excel in this competitive IT Industry.
Oracle Database Administration course explains about the basic concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Oracle DBA professionals are responsible for the installation, configuration, upgrading, monitoring, maintenance, and security of databases in an organization. Oracle DBA Candidate should have the knowledge of the core components of the Oracle Software and SQL to solve any issues related to the company’s database.
Our Oracle Training will give you great understanding on Oracle Architecture, DBA roles and responsibilities to install and maintain the Oracle Database. We start with basics of Database Creation, Types of Database Creation, and Manual Method of Creation. Then we will move to the more advanced topics such Tablespace Management, Storage Parameters, User Management, Networking in Oracle, Database Links, Backup’s and Tuning. We will provide extensive support for your career and you should be on your way to becoming proficient in Oracle DBA.
We provide complete course material and also provide guaranteed placement assistance with Resume Preparation, Mock Interviews, popular Oracle DBA Interview Questions & Answers and Personality Development to guide you to get placed in MNC’s. Our Oracle DBA Training Course fees are economical and tailor-made based on your requirement compared to other Oracle DBA Training Centers in Bangalore. We provide regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes and fast track training classes and you can choose the classes as per your convenience. Your search for the best among Oracle DBA Training Institutes in Bangalore ends here.
Contact us today for free Career Guidance and a free DEMO Class on Oracle DBA Training with our Expert Trainer!
Benefits of taking Oracle DBA Training Course in MNP Technologies
Provide an end to end training from scratch
You can get all the information about the Oracle DBA in the training which covers the entire topic from the basic beginner level to the expert level. The goal of this training is to provide complete information to each and every student.
Get real time training experience by working on live projects
We provide a Special Focus in Class Room for Practical Classes on Each Topic. As the training is not only focused on just the theoretical concepts but also it includes the practical classes in which each student will get individual project to get trained to get a live experience. Our main aim is to provide students all the information with which they can easily get a job and work in any IT industry under any circumstances.
Professional trainers with 10+ years of experience
Learn and Work with the trainers who has 10+ years of hand on experience in the same domain.
Flexible class timings- Weekday classes, weekend classes and Fastrack Classes available.
Course content and Syllabus based on students requirement
The syllabus can be discussed with the trainer before the commencement of the classes which can help to have an interactive session as well as an informative session
100% Placement support provided
We provide 100% placement support to each student which would help every individual to get a job before or by the end of the course completion.
Complete Study Material With Hard copies
All the notes would be provided to the student by the trainer.
Resume Preparation for Experienced and Fresher and Special Interview Preparation on weekly basis.
Book a Free Demo
Our Happy Students!
Oracle DBA Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DBA
- What is DBA ?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files(Control file, Redolog file and Datafile)
- Different types of Datafiles
- SGA(System Global Area) and Background Process
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
- Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption(11g)
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- Storage Parameters(Initial, Next, Min Extents, Xtents, Pctincrease)
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management(11g)
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
NETWORKING IN ORACLE
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
- Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
REDO-LOG & CONTROLFILE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
- What is a logical backup
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
- Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
- What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Network Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
- RAT(Real Application Testing)(11g)
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
- Creating a Perl/Tk Application
- GUI Programming Overview
- Adding Widgets
- Scrolled Widgets
- Configuring Widgets
- More Fun with Menus
- Using FileSelect
- Tk::Error and Tk::ErrorDialog
- Configuring Widgets
- Geometry Management
- Geometry Management with grid()
- The Frame Widget
- Defining Widget Callbacks
- Nonblocking I/O with fileevent()
- Other Widgets
- Other Tk Commands
- Getting Tk
- Extending Perl with C/C++
Extending the Perl Interpreter
- Overview of Perl5 XSUBs
- Get Started with h2xs
- Set up the Perl Wrapper Class
- Write the XS Code
- The XS File
- Write Some Test Code
- What Do You Want?
- Returning Values on the Stack
- A Walk Through an XSUB
- Arguments to XSUBs
- Other h2xs Options
- Embedding the Perl Interpreter
- Why Embed Perl?
- Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Compiling the Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Oracle DBA Trainers
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in Oracle DBA Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Oracle DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Our Oracle DBA Placement Team
- Has Trained & Placed 2000+ Students
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Our Oracle DBA Training centers
- Bangalore Center
- Marathalli Center
- White Field Center
- K R Puram Center
- BTM Center
- Cunningham Road Center
- J P Nagar Center
- Kammanahalli Center
- Ganga Nagar Center
- Koramangala Center
- Vijaya Nagar Center
- Malleswaram Center
- Ramamurthy Nagar Center
- Indira Nagar Center
- Jaya Nagar Center
- Richmond Road Center
- Rajaji Road Center
- Mathikere Center
Oracle DBA Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Oracle DBA Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Oracle DBA Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Oracle DBA Online batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Our Oracle DBA Course Duration is
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Interactive & Practical Training Sessions
- Assignments & Projects will be Provided
Oracle DBA Course is Suitable for
- Windows administrators
- Software developers
- Unix system administrators
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in Oracle DBA.
Both are great but are suited for different categories of people. So, those who are time- pressed, are employed, or are busy otherwise, can benefit from online training. It will save time, and trainees will be able to utilize their idle time by taking lessons. There are other benefits too. For instance, they don’t need to be physically present at their training Centre, which not just saves time but also money. This is also helpful when there is no training Centre nearby to enroll for classroom training. Having said that, classroom training has its own upsides too, which we all know of. So, go for whatever suits you best.
- We have excellent trainers for Oracle DBA with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in Oracle DBA training
- More than 1000 students completed training in Oracle DBA
- Excellent Lab facility for Oracle DBA Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.