Business Analyst Course
Business Analyst Course Overview
Business Analyst Training in Bangalore
MNP Technologies located in Marathalli, Bangalore is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Business Analyst Training Courses in Bangalore. Our Business Analyst training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Business Analyst projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our Business Analyst training center is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in Business Analyst Training. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at MNP Technologies Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our Business Analyst Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone’s career goal. Our Business Analyst Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes for Business Analyst Training in our centers located across Bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for Business Analyst Training Course.
Contact us today to schedule a free demo and complete course details on Business Analyst Training Course.
Book a Free Demo
Our Happy Students!
Business Analyst Course Syllabus
Introduction to Business Analysis
- Introduction to Projects
- Relationship between Operations and Projects
- Who is a Project Manager?
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a BA? BA Roles and Responsibilities
- Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Relationship between a BA and PM
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Career Path for a Business Analyst
- What’s the goal? What is being analyzed?
- Current Trends in Business Analysis
The Practice of Business Analysis
- Differentiating Business Analysis and other Analyst’s roles
- Customer Needs & IT Needs
- The Skill Set Of a BA
- The BA’s Core Knowledge Set
- What the BA does not do!
- Dark side of Business Analysis
- Organization Structure and Reporting Relationships
- Tailoring the business analyst role for different projects
Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- What is SDLC?
- Various stages of SDLC
- SDLC Methodologies
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative and Incremental approach
Software Development Methodologies
- What is an SW Development Methodology?
- Why Software Methodologies?
- Incremental and Iterative Approach
- Water Fall Methodology
- Prototype Methodology
- Spiral Methodology
- Agile Methodology
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Diagnosing the Business Environment’s Enterprise Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Feasibility Study & Analysis
- Problem Statement & Goal Statement
- Business Case
- Project Scope Statement & Vision Document
- AS IS (current state) and TO BE (future state) Modeling
- Root Cause Analysis of Fish Bone Diagram
Landscape of Requirements
- Requirements, Features And Constraints
- Types Of Requirements : Functional & Non-functional
- User and System Requirements
- Requirements Source, Audience And Approval
Stakeholder Analysis & Management
- Who are Stakeholders?
- Stakeholders, Stakeholder categories and Profiles
- Internal & External Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting Stakeholder Analysis & Elicitation Plan
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Gathering Techniques
- Selecting the appropriate technique
- Challenges with Elicitation
- The Elicitation Cycle
- Evaluating, Selecting and Prioritizing initiatives
- Employing Analysis techniques to assess alternatives
- Building a Model of the Solution Business Process & Data Process Flow
- Understanding & Developing Story BoardsDeveloping output mockups or prototypes
- Obtaining Stakeholder confirmation
- Constructing context, overview, and detail flow diagrams
- Identifying appropriate detail level data Requirements
- Decision Trees and Decision Tables
Requirements Development Plan
- Requirements Development Plan
- Selecting Requirements development templates Organizing the Facts
- Business Rules
- User Attributes
Use Case & Unified Modeling Language
- What is Use case?
- Basic Flow, Alternate Flows & Exception Flows
- How Use Case Diagrams Show Relationships
- Paths and Scenarios
- Use Case Diagrams
- Class Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams
- Introduction to Rational Suite & MS Vision
- Change Management
- An examination of why people resist change
- How Requirements become Un-Managed
- BA’s role in managing change
- Requirements Traceability & Change Control
- When Requirements Collide: Alternative Decision-Making Approaches
- How much time should be spent on Requirements
- Implementing Just enough Requirements
- Preparing and making the presentation
- Description of solution
- Establishing your objective
- Doing audience analysis
- Organizing your ideas
- Using visuals
Supporting Downstream Development
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Business Analyst’s Role in Testing
- Use Case vs Test Case
- How can the solution be evaluated?
- Who should perform an assessment?
- Requirements Validation Techniques
- Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing
- Business Process Flow
- Data Process Flow
Getting Ready for the Real World
- BA Resume Preparation
- Interview Questions & Preparation
- Domains Discussion
- Student Assignment and Evaluation. The hands-on project module starts mid-way through the course. The student completes the project work by the end of the classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Business Analyst Trainers
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in Business Analyst Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Business Analyst projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Our Business Analyst Placement Team
- Has Trained & Placed 2000+ Students
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Our Business Analyst Training centers
- Bangalore Center
- Marathalli Center
- White Field Center
- K R Puram Center
- BTM Center
- Cunningham Road Center
- J P Nagar Center
- Kammanahalli Center
- Ganga Nagar Center
- Koramangala Center
- Vijaya Nagar Center
- Malleswaram Center
- Ramamurthy Nagar Center
- Indira Nagar Center
- Jaya Nagar Center
- Richmond Road Center
- Rajaji Road Center
- Mathikere Center
Business Analyst Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Business Analyst Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Business Analyst Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Business Analyst Online batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Our Business Analyst Course Duration is
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Interactive & Practical Training Sessions
- Assignments & Projects will be Provided
Business Analyst Course is Suitable for
- Windows administrators
- Software developers
- Unix system administrators
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in Devops.
Both are great but are suited for different categories of people. So, those who are time- pressed, are employed, or are busy otherwise, can benefit from online training. It will save time, and trainees will be able to utilize their idle time by taking lessons. There are other benefits too. For instance, they don’t need to be physically present at their training Centre, which not just saves time but also money. This is also helpful when there is no training Centre nearby to enroll for classroom training. Having said that, classroom training has its own upsides too, which we all know of. So, go for whatever suits you best.
- We have excellent trainers for Business Analyst with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in Business Analyst training
- More than 1000 students completed training in Business Analyst
- Excellent Lab facility for Business Analyst Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.