Oracle Identity Manager Course
Oracle Identity Manager Course Overview
Oracle Identity Manager Training in Bangalore
MNP Technologies located in Marathalli, Bangalore is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Oracle Identity Manager Training Courses in Bangalore. Our Oracle Identity Manager training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Oracle Identity Manager projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our Oracle Identity Manager training center is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in Oracle Identity Manager Training. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at MNP Technologies Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our Oracle Identity Manager Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone’s career goal. Our Oracle Identity Manager Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes for Oracle Identity Manager Training in our centers located across Bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for Oracle Identity Manager Training Course.
Contact us today to schedule a free demo and complete course details on Oracle Identity Manager Training Course.
Book a Free Demo
Our Happy Students!
Oracle Identity Manager Course Syllabus
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA â€“ Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Oracle Identity Manager Trainers
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in Oracle Identity Manager Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Oracle Identity Manager projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Our Oracle Identity Manager Placement Team
- Has Trained & Placed 2000+ Students
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Our Oracle Identity Manager Training centers
- Bangalore Center
- Marathalli Center
- White Field Center
- K R Puram Center
- BTM Center
- Cunningham Road Center
- J P Nagar Center
- Kammanahalli Center
- Ganga Nagar Center
- Koramangala Center
- Vijaya Nagar Center
- Malleswaram Center
- Ramamurthy Nagar Center
- Indira Nagar Center
- Jaya Nagar Center
- Richmond Road Center
- Rajaji Road Center
- Mathikere Center
Oracle Identity Manager Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Oracle Identity Manager Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Oracle Identity Manager Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Oracle Identity Manager Online batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Our Oracle Identity Manager Course Duration is
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Interactive & Practical Training Sessions
- Assignments & Projects will be Provided
Oracle Identity Manager Course is Suitable for
- Windows administrators
- Software developers
- Unix system administrators
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in Oracle Identity Manager.
Both are great but are suited for different categories of people. So, those who are time- pressed, are employed, or are busy otherwise, can benefit from online training. It will save time, and trainees will be able to utilize their idle time by taking lessons. There are other benefits too. For instance, they don’t need to be physically present at their training Centre, which not just saves time but also money. This is also helpful when there is no training Centre nearby to enroll for classroom training. Having said that, classroom training has its own upsides too, which we all know of. So, go for whatever suits you best.
- We have excellent trainers for Oracle Identity Manager with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in Oracle Identity Manager training
- More than 1000 students completed training in Oracle Identity Manager
- Excellent Lab facility for Oracle Identity Manager Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.