Python Course Overview
Python Training in Bangalore
Python is a scripting language like PHP, Perl, Ruby and so much more. It can be used for web programming (Django, Zope, Google App Engine, and much more). But it also can be used for desktop applications and web applications. Python is designed with features to facilitate data analysis and visualization.
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively.
We are the Best Python Training Institute in Bangalore with a bunch of Python Courses with quality Updated Course Content with Hands-on Python.
MNP Technologies providing Python Training in Bangalore with expert guidance and fully hands-on classes. Python is a high-level programming language sometimes it also denoted as the scripting language as it provides rapid & fast development and ease of use. Our Python Training in Bangalore also includes job placement assistance, which is really a bonus point for students. We also help students in getting a good job by conducting interviews of ours with good IT companies and MNCs too.
Fortunately, an experienced programmer in any programming language (whatever it may be) can pick up Python very quickly.
It’s also easy for beginners to use and learn, so jump in!
The courses will set you up for occupations and vocations associated with broadly comprehended programming advancement,
which incorporates not just making the code itself as a lesser engineer, yet additionally, PC frameworks plan and programming testing.
Great software is supported by great people. Our user base is enthusiastic, dedicated to encourage the use of the language, and committed
to being diverse and friendly.
Finishing the courses can be a venturing stone to learning some other programming language, and to investigate innovations utilizing
Python as an establishment (e.g., Django). What Is the main use of Python?
Python powers major aspects of Abridge’s ML lifecycle, including data annotation, research and experimentation, and ML model deployment to production.
Below are the major features and applications due to which people choose Python as their first programming language:
Python’s popularity & high salary.
Python is used in Data Science.
Python’s scripting & automation.
Python used with Big Data.
Python supports Testing.
Computer Graphics in Python
Prerequisites to learn Python :
It is not mandatory to know any other programming language before learning Python. If you have time to learn and an interest in programming, then you can easily learn Python. The prerequisite for learning Python is a basic knowledge of concepts like Variables, Loops, Control Statements, etc.
HAPPY LEARNING !!!!!
Book a Free Demo
Our Happy Students!
Python Course Syllabus
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Why python?
- 1.3 Installing Python and versions
- 1.4 Interactive mode, creating and running programs
- 1.5 Blocks, Indentation, lines and commenting
2. Input/Output and assignment
- 2.1 Printing
- 2.2 Input strings and numbers
- 2.3 Variable declaration and assignment
- 2.4 Operators
- 2.5 Expression and Code evaluation
- 2.6 Error messages
3. Flow Control Loops and decision making
- 3.1 While loop
- 3.2 For loop
- 3.3 if, else
- 3.4 exit, break
4. Built in Data-Types
- 4.1 Strings and characters
- 4.2 Lists
- 4.3 Tuples
- 4.4 Dictionaries
- 4.5 Files
- 5.1 Function declaration
- 5.2 Basic function
- 5.3 Pass by value
6. Error Handling
- 6.1 Except
- 6.2 Try, Except and raise exceptions
7. Basic Classes and instances
- 7.1 Defining a class, basic class
- 7.2 Instance
- 7.3 Class Data
- 7.4 Properties
- 8.1 Debugging
Advanced Python Contents
9. Classes and Objects detailed
- 9.1 Classes detailed
- 9.2 Constructors
- 9.3 Generators
- 9.4 Iterators
- 9.5 Decorators
10. Regular Expressions
- 10.1 Defining regular expressions
- 10.2 Compiling regular expressions
- 10.3 Using regular expressions
- 10.4 Match and find
- 10.5 Examples
11. Networking, DB and CGI
- 11.1 Networking, telnet and ssh
- 11.2 Database connection
- 11.3 Basic graphics
- 12.1 Special purpose parsers
- 12.2 Writing a recursive descent parser by hand
- 12.3 Parsing command delimited lines
- 12.4 Parsing functions
- 12.5 Parsing names, phone numbers
- 12.6 XML parsing
- 13.1 Multithreading and examples
14. Logging and debugging again
- 14.1 Logging and debugging examples
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Python Trainers
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in Python Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Python projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained more than 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Our Python Placement Team
- Has Trained & Placed 2000+ Students
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Our Python Training centers
- Bangalore Center
- Marathalli Center
- White Field Center
- K R Puram Center
- BTM Center
- Cunningham Road Center
- J P Nagar Center
- Kammanahalli Center
- Ganga Nagar Center
- Koramangala Center
- Vijaya Nagar Center
- Malleswaram Center
- Ramamurthy Nagar Center
- Indira Nagar Center
- Jaya Nagar Center
- Richmond Road Center
- Rajaji Road Center
- Mathikere Center
Python Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Python Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Python Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Python Online batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Our Python Course Duration is
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Interactive & Practical Training Sessions
- Assignments & Projects will be Provided
Python Course is Suitable for
- Windows administrators
- Software developers
- Unix system administrators
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in Python.
Both are great but are suited for different categories of people. So, those who are time- pressed, are employed, or are busy otherwise, can benefit from online training. It will save time, and trainees will be able to utilize their idle time by taking lessons. There are other benefits too. For instance, they don’t need to be physically present at their training Centre, which not just saves time but also money. This is also helpful when there is no training Centre nearby to enroll for classroom training. Having said that, classroom training has its own upsides too, which we all know of. So, go for whatever suits you best.
- We have excellent trainers for Python with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in Python training
- More than 1000 students completed training in devops
- Excellent Lab facility for Python Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.